Thursday, September 9, 2010

The first post

The first post always seems to be the hardest.  I have had blogs before, but they never really lasted all that long.  I think I will try to keep this one going for as long as I can.  I will promise myself to log in at least once a week to post something.  I will try to remain relevant to my life and what's going on in my little universe.  I can't promise that every post will make sense, but I will do my best. 

I want to make this a blog about my life and the things that I do.  I am a very crafty person with a diverse love for making things.  All kinds of things.  I try to keep it open to any possibility.  I will use this blog to sort out ideas and see if I can get feedback into the projects I am working on or planning to work on.  I write and record music, do some woodworking, sew stuffed animals, and recently am working on making some kites for my daughter(she's 3 and very adorable). 

So I'm not guaranteeing that this will only be about my creative projects, but that will probably be the bulk of it.  I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment